Get it Now!!

Custom Search

Saturday, July 16, 2011

WELCOME!

So, welcome to my new and very first blog All Things Xbox 360! Yes, it is obviously new and much improvement is needed. As the days go on and as I learn more through trial and error, I hope everyone will help make this a success...as well as remain patient with me!!

I want this blog to be all about Xbox 360, the only console I have and use. More specifically, it will be about mostly shooter games and a few other games that simply incorporated shooting in it like Borderlands, Assassins Creed and Left 4 Dead style gaming.

I enjoy keeping up with advacements in gaming, gaming news and updates of upcoming games. That's the main reason I decided to start a blog...as well as the few buck$ that apparently come from ads (aka reservation downpayments!!)

So, here is to a future of blogging...may it forever bring me many pennies, many visitors, and even more anticipation of All Things Xbox 360!!  (standing ovation and cheers!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search
Dreamhost reviews